Monday, July 27, 2009

Ode to Deb Part #2


This was another project day. This was especially a great one becuase it was totally non-messy. It was foam boards and little foam letters. All they had to do was pull the little papers off the back and stick them on.

When I think of project, I think of messy. Whether it be glue, sparkles, paint, cutting, they all say "huge mess" to me. I struggle with not doing things with the kids because of what it might cost me. Even meal times once in a while I ponder what would be the cleanest thing I could give them because I don't really feel like cleaning up after them...even if that means sacrificing a bit of nutrition once in a while. Bad hey!! Oh the truths of motherhood!!

They had a great time with these and had them hung on their doors for weeks.

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

She is a cool friend most definately!!
Mmmmmm my kids would do more if I could relax about the mess, I am getting better!! lol

Nanna Anne said...

hey saw the cool tv you bought on naths blog!!! hed better get used to it and make the most of it till I get there hee hee not long now guys im getting sooo excited and even TRYING to knit you a scarf Karen my friend fixed a hole in it today!!!! anne

Post a Comment