Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gisella Marie Dager...#5

On October 8th my sister Nancy was kind enough to give birth to a baby. Not just any baby. My 5th baby...she was a surrogate.

Except she doesn't really know it.

And I only get to have my baby 2 days a week and I let her have the baby the rest of the time.

Okay so maybe that makes ME a surrogate mama.

Okay fine...I'm just the Aunt that babysits 2 days a week.

But I can still sniff her head and smell all her newborn goodness...you can't stop me!

My kids are her favorite cousins...except Gisella doesn't know it yet.

Not sure why Keira is flashing me that sign. Maybe it means something...maybe she's been sneaking in the TV room and watching gang movies during nap?
Don't be fooled by the licking of the chops...Keira is sure, "No wike it, mama...Gisewah wike it"
She's a pro. For a two year old. In case you missed it...2 years ago yesterday I was kind enough to birth Keira for the whole world to enjoy! She was nice enough to decide to head out...both literally and figuratively...on a day that I was already at work. I knew she was coming, packed my bag and my pillow and headed to work. I got paid to be in labor...how do you like that? And when it was time...I walked upstairs to the 3rd floor and had a baby.

Jentzen loves Gisella too...I didn't think he'd be into the whole baby thing...way too may cars to play with and not enough hours in the day...but he joined in the fun.

And does one even have to wonder what my little mother hen thinks of Gisella? And who wouldn't love her...look at that face!!
And at any moment that Ava's little chick isn't here or in need of mothering...that's where younger siblings come into action.All tucked up...ready for bedtime. Anyone need a mom...obviously I'm not needed in this house!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Sooooo cute!!

Nanna Anne said...

beautiful they are all beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I so remember that day you went into labor. LOL! Em

Melanie B said...

this is funny. She is gorgeous Kaz, we never got to meet her. Gorgeous little family with the surrogate. Mmmm you could totally do a 5th & I could totally do a 4th!!!

M xx

Anonymous said...

Es una bendicion que ella tiene su tia y sus primos. Ella siempre va a tener una lugar muy especial en su corazon por su tia.

Post a Comment