Monday, November 22, 2010

September 18

So to continue the packing the schedule thing we'd been doing since they invaded...We headed to New Prague for Dozinski's Days...did I spell that right? If there's anyone from New Prague who knows and who actually cares...feel free to correct me.




Anyone?




Anyone?




Yeah that's what I thought.




There was a car cruise. Something I've never been to....and probably won't go to again. It was fun and we had a blast...but just not something that I'd do every year.




Gotta have the street vendor food...it's what we do in America. My favorite part of that picture...Jentzen in a tank top sitting right next to the Aussies all in their winter parkas :) They don't know the meaning of COLD!!!
Line 'em up and shove some food at them...that'll keep them happy.
And Daddy too it turns out.
Do think there's copyright issues on posting people's cars? Or maybe photoright issues? Well I'm not sure, but these were some of my favorites. I guess this car forgot the trunk and decided to just hook it on the back?
How cool is that?? Honey could you whip that up for me with that welder thing in the garage? I'm sure there's not much to it.
What's a classic car show without a few flames?
The kids, however, were a little less impressed with the cars by #3 out of #300, so we went to the park.


The goal of spinning them around as fast as possible on the tire swing in order to see their fried street vendor food one more time proved unsuccessful...thankfully!!!
As did trying to use gravity.
I found this picture at the end. I'm not sure whose house this is. They live somewhere in new Prague...Whoever you are...I guess Melanie loved your house enough to take a picture of it...the only house she took a picture of. It might have been the front porch? the two windows on the top? the American Flag? the "death trap in the winter" stairs up to the front porch?


In any case...God Bless America and keep your front porch swept...you never know what crazy foreigner might be walking by.


PS...Crazy in the most loving, admirable endearing way .

1 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

no but we Aussies may not know what Cold is but boy it's COLD there bit of a shock to the system to those from sunny QLD i can tell you!!!!
Love your blogs Karen keep up the good work love ya all!

Post a Comment