Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Parental Decisions

Now every parent always wants to make the right decision for their children. Decisions that will affect their entire lives are made every day by every mother and father. They will lay the foundation for our children, and some will dictate the steps they take to get there. It will affect their future successes and general happiness in life.

On Monday Nov 1st I made the decision to start potty-training Keira. A great decision that I think we all agree will have life long effects.


However starting the first day of potty training when Keira was a bit "loosey-goosey" NOT the best parental decision I ever made.
The poor girl...with an audience and all...doesn't she look like she has perfomance anxiety?


But then again, starting to potty train Keira on a day that she was a bit "loosey-goosey" on a day that I had plans to leave in the early afternoon and be gone till after bedtime leaving her home with daddy...a GREAT parental decision.

Especially when our 2 oldest kids were a bit loosey-goosey themselves, except coming out the other end...and EVEN BETTER parental decision.

1 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

oh my gosh what a fine time or should I say a colourful time!!!Hee Hee this brings back memories too why should I be the only one HEY?

Post a Comment