Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guess What Happened

So did you guess? Did you guess? Yes it is Keira. Did the knees give it away? or was it the hips?

She made herself quite at home in the pantry with the food coloring. I was doing something super important when Ava came to me running. "Mom, there's green everywhere, but don't worry I'm cleaning it up." I went to see and Keira was just squirting away.
Who needs a beauty salon to get some highlights?
"Back off Mom!! I'll slime you!!"
And looky looky where those fingers have been....One green nostril. Awesome!
So we should always learn from our mistakes...so here's what I learned:

1. Throw food coloring away all together. No shelf is safe.

2. If you even want to know where your kids hands have been...use food coloring.

3. Don't let a 5 year old clean up food coloring.

And in case you find yourself in the same position, a few things food coloring does and does not come off from first hand experience"

DOES:

sinks
toilets
trim
doors
wood floors (thank goodness!!!!)
hair, hands, nose, legs, (after 36 hours)

DOES NOT:

tile
tile grout
rugs
clothes

Good thing I was looking to add a splash of color around the house!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment