Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What to Think?

Should I be offended that my kids jump and cheer at that fact that we're leaving for a few days?

I guess better that way than screaming and crying while trying to hide themselves in our luggage.

But really kids...remember me?

The one who DID lug you around as luggage for 9 months?

The ones who's hips will never be the same?

The one who's tummy will never tan quite the same again because of the numerous stretch marks?

The one who's tummy will never even be visible to anyone ever again?

The one who was kind enough to feed you at all hours of the night?

The one who changed you without a clothespin on my nose?

The one who's washed every possible form of body fluid off my hands more than once?

The one who answers every time I hear the word, "Mommy?"

Ok fine...the one who answers you most of the time...and only pretends not to hear you sometimes?

The one who feeds you every time you say you're hungry...all 27 times in a day?

The one who drops everything to take you potty?

The one who will probably say "potty" till you're 35 years old?

The one who loves you more than anyone else alive? (I'll arm wrestle you for this one Daddy...winner takes all!)

Remember me you punks???? I will miss you so much kids...so please miss me a little!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want, I'm sure I could invent ways to MAKE them miss you while I'm there... ;-) kidding...

Nanna Anne said...

No i think it shows you have very secure kids,a real credit to you Karen.

Melanie B said...

Have FUN enjoy it!!! They are great kids.

M xx

Post a Comment