Monday, March 30, 2009

So, I've been slack. I know it...no excuses so here goes after a long blogcation....


I was cleaning the bathroom this past Tuesday as I always do. I clean one thing per day...makes it so much easier...so Tuesday is bathroom day :)


The kids bathroom was all clean, I even emptied the garbage...it was full of toys. Why toys you ask??? Well for all you moms to be out there who intend to bathe your children....this is for you :


Bath toys....such a crock...don't be misinformed! First of all, who ever created the squeezy squirty toys obviously did not have that long of a testing trial with the items in question. Sure it all seems great for a one use sort of a thing. Yep they work, suck the water in and squirt the water out. Kids are in the tub, already wet..what a great idea!!!


But.....Not all the water gets squirted out each time...so after prolonged use you can guess what happens...yeah moldy slime builds up because the opening isn't big enough to dry all the water out quick enough so it just sits and turns to mold! Mind you, the opening is however big enough to squirt out this black slimy yuck into the bathwater which then floats around probably getting swallowed by my kids who use bath time to take their entire weekly need for hydration.


Soooo.....all our slimy bath toys went in the garbage.


Back to the main point of the story. The garbage can WAS clean until......


I went up there a few days later...happened to catch a glance in the can...Can you guess what I saw???


Oh Gross!!! Jentzen decided that he had full control of his little "hose" And decided that the garbage can was a great place to let it all out!!!


I called Jentzen into the bathroom...and he knew exactly what the issue was. Man that kid can give the cutest little guilty face!!!


And his answer to the question, "Jentzen why did you pee in the garbage can?"


Well duh mom, isn't it obvious???


"I don't know."

0 comments:

Post a Comment