Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Funny Times

On Monday we were on our way home from dinner out. Nathan had Quaid in his car and I had the other 3. When I got home, Nathan told me of his conversations with Quaid....I'll try to get it close...I'm sure will let me know if I don't :)

Quaid: "Hey dad, wanna hear a joke?"

(I didn't even know Quaid knew what a joke was!)

N: "Sure."

Q: "Why did the elephant fall out of the tree?"

N: "I don't know, why?"

Q: (giggling) "Because he was dead!!"

(Quaid is learning the concept of "dead" and therefore everything with the word dead is high on his radar)

Q: "Wanna hear another one?"

N: "Sure, Quaid."

Q: "Why did the bee get married?"

N: "Why?"

Q: "Because he found a honey!!!"

I know, maybe they're not that high on the "funniest joke list" but we were totally cracking up. He just came up with that out of the blue, and did a great job telling us. He was sure to tell me also when we got home. It truly is the little things that bring joy to a parent!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment