Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where we lay our heads.

People often ask me if I ever want to live in Australia...or why did we choose to live here in Minnesota....so here is my photo story as to why we chose to live in good ole' Jordan Minnesota.

First of all...who would want to wake up, head out to the balcony, and be forced to look at this every morning....

When I could wake up to this.....

Who would want to spend their time playing like this all day...


When we could be doing this...


And we all know about the fierce animals they have Down Under.....do you see??? Nathan's about to lose an eye!!!


And of course there's more.....wouldn't want to get tangled up with these creatures!!!

I'm pretty sure I would get really sick of doing this every day....



And on the one day a year that it's not sunny and warm....there's no way I could get the kids to come here again!!!



No thanks...I'll stick to looking like this...



And this...


looks much safer than this...don't you think?


And I think this...
.
looks like much better exercise and way more fun than this....does anyone even play badminton anymore???


So there you have it.....You'll never see me doing this again....


I'll stick to this...




1 comments:

Melanie B said...

You are one funny girl. I know you miss us like crazy!!! Mind you the snow would be a nice change sometimes. Plus you didn't say there were really really cool people who live here!!!!

Post a Comment