Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Quality Time"

When is it convenient time to go to Urgent Care? Well with 4 kids...NEVER!!! Ava decided to sprout up a case of pink eye yesterday. I was working all day, I had card club last night and today I am watching my nieces...so that left me with last night after card club. I got home at 9pm, pulled Ava out of bed in her footy PJs and out the door we went. I was very tired from the weekend, I had a crazy Sunday and the time change and then up early to work Monday again. It's the last thing I wanted to do...but it had to be done.

I also work at the hospital and I remember checking in patients thinking, "What parent would drag their kids out at 10pm??" Yeah, well ME!!!!

Ava was very very cooperative, she rather likes the doctors. She doesn't remember getting shots, so that's probably why! She did everything the nurse said, and even got a popsicle. As we were walking out...

A: "Mom, we should do this again sometime!"

Me: "Really? Did you have fun?"

A: "Yeah mom, I did! I want to do it again!"

If I can help it....we will NOT be doing this again. Ava was in the best of moods. Chatting to me all the way home about the stop lights, the trucks next to us...etc at 10PM! I always thought she was a morning person as she's always the first one up...but I guess she's both!

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

hey kaz nath said you don't read the comments but I am going to leave them anyway!!! Love Me xx

Post a Comment