Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting Anew....

So I've done it...joined the masses of the blog world! Never thought it would happen. But nonetheless here I am. My main purpose is for my dear little ones who have a completely uncreative mother.

I don't have baby books, I don't have albums, I don't have journals...and I'm sure in a few years, won't have much of a memory left either! So unless I stick to this, my children's childhood will be completely lost!!

As you've guessed by the title we have a cross-cultural family...my husband Nathan is 100% thru and thru Australian...which at sometimes makes for interesting happenings in our home. Yet another reason why I'm doing this, for his dear family who doesn't get to be involved in our day to day life. His sister Mel, (the best sister-in-law I could ever have who I love love love and miss a ton!) has a blog about her family which I love to read. It makes me feel apart of her life and family. So Mel, this is for you!!! And as sad as it is...most of our friends we see about as much as we see Nathan's family that's on the other side of the globe! So there Mel, don't feel too bad that you're missing out!! So for all of them that ask, "How are your kids?" after trying to figure out the last time we saw them, which by the way is usually figured out by who was I pregnant with or who was just a newborn....All your questions will be answered here!!

I am no writer, my grammar is so so, and my vocabulary isn't that huge so bare with me in all future posts!! Entertainment is not the goal of this. Two things will be accomplished..my Ozzy family will get to feel connected to our day to day lives and be involved in all the funny little details that are sure to happen in our busy home (Quaid 4, Ava 3, Jentzen 2, and Keira 1 month) and most importantly my kids will have a lifelong journal to look back on!

So sit back, have a read and enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment