Thursday, January 29, 2009

Vacation...here I come!

Not much exciting on the home front today...I was working today. As much as I enjoy a little adult conversation at work, I miss my kids. I love coming home and have them scream, "mommy!!!" and come running to give me a hug. That makes my day. Even though we have some rough days from time to time I would stay home with my kids every day over anything else. The good out weighs the bad by a land slide. They are the best!!

I will be a on a bit of a break from the blog. Nathan and I are going to a marriage seminar at a hotel for 2 days. Again, fun to "get away" for a bit (that's about as exciting as our vacations get) but by Sunday morning we will be missing the kids like crazy. My kids are going for a sleepover at my mom's with all the rest of the cousins....Yep, all 11 of them...well acutally 10. Keira is having some special time with Deb and RW for the weekend. The kids will have a blast I can't wait to hear all about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment